Ultimate Ears Triple.FI 10 pro IEM $279.99
Mar 25, 2008 at 4:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

gromozeka

New Head-Fier
Back at ecost: Headphones - Triple.fi 10 Proâ„¢ Earphones - Blue (Ultimate Ears) - eCOST.com - electronics, computers, laptops, mp3 players
Add to the cart to see the discounted price. BTW, EarphoneSolutions.com turned out to be a better price match than SoundEarphones.com
smily_headphones1.gif

Update:
xaipemw said in http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/now...9/index14.html

I just talked to Adam Grede, who is one of the lead sales guys at Full Compass. He's also a recording engineer, musician, great guy, and gearslutz member. I talked to him today about telling you guys about the deal. I'm not going to quote an exact dollar amount, but you can get the Triple.Fi's for considerably under $300 if you call him directly--not online.

Adam Grede @ Full Compass:
1-800-356-5844 ext. 1386

Tell him Martin sent ya, and he'll hook you guys up.

Mar 25, 2008 at 5:35 AM Post #3 of 11
nice lol. just bought livewires but if I had known before, I would be on these
biggrin.gif

good deal

Mar 25, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice lol. just bought livewires but if I had known before, I would be on these
biggrin.gif

good deal

just do ur normal thing, cancel them.

Mar 25, 2008 at 5:58 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just do ur normal thing, cancel them.

how did I know you would be in this thread to annoy me... uggg
tongue.gif

Mar 25, 2008 at 6:01 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

how did I know you would be in this thread to annoy me... uggg
tongue.gif

lol, annoy you? im just giving you advice, like last time, how i told you to get livewires instead.

Mar 25, 2008 at 6:05 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol, annoy you? im just giving you advice, like last time, how i told you to get livewires instead.

it wasn't your suggestion to get the livewires that ultimately made me get them. Is it bad to say that I have trouble deciding spending $200 - 300? when I have a minimum wage paying job? I want to make a good choice.

Mar 25, 2008 at 6:19 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

it wasn't your suggestion to get the livewires that ultimately made me get them. Is it bad to say that I have trouble deciding spending $200 - 300? when I have a minimum wage paying job? I want to make a good choice.

i didnt say my suggestion ultimately made you decide to get them, but i did point out a suggestion which you DID do. so basically, im just giving you a suggestion NOW, but doesnt mean that you are to follow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back