UC Berkeley / Berkeley mini-meet
May 19, 2004 at 11:13 AM Post #47 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
I'm gonna try hard and make this meet, hopefully lugging along my Stax gear if I do. I'll let you guys know...

- Chris

you better come... I'm looking forward to hearing the Stax setup and your Bel Canto DAC2.
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2004 at 6:36 PM Post #49 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeilPeart
If anyone can bring some spare Sennheiser cables I'd really appreciate it. I recently sold my Zu Mobius and my Oehlbach hasn't arrived yet (and won't arrive in time for this meet). I have an orphaned HD580 - it needs some cable love! Any cables will do (stock, Clou, Cardas - anything). If you can help, please let me know. Thank you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Neil, I'll bring a couple extra cables to the meet.

May 20, 2004 at 10:07 PM Post #51 of 55
so who wants to know the address the meet is at?
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll be sending out PM's to all that said they will come. if you didn't get it, either PM, email, IM on any account, search me out and contact in person, etc.... shouldn't hard to reach me. I am always online.

May 20, 2004 at 10:14 PM Post #52 of 55
That would be nice to know.
smily_headphones1.gif

Since my wire isn't long enough to reach Berkeley, I like to actually be there to plug it in.
eggosmile.gif

I'll try my best to be my skinny Asian arse there...but we'll see.

May 20, 2004 at 10:32 PM Post #53 of 55
sent contact info to all that were interested. see you in a few days!!
orphsmile.gif

oh wait, no HE-90 at the meet.
frown.gif
lol.

May 21, 2004 at 2:50 AM Post #55 of 55
my mom is coming over tomorrow with my PS-1 and an HPA-1 so they will be at the meet. whether it will be burned in and at its best level is another matter... I will put it on my amp and start burning it in as soon as I get it is all I am going to say.

the equipment list should be up to date, haven't gotten any word otherwise.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back