Turttle Beach Montego II...
Jun 10, 2004 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Scorpio(DDMF)

Head-Fier
What do you think about this card?
Anybody has it?
I've found it used for 6$
icon10.gif

It will be used (mostly) for mp3 192 VBR, and movie playback ...
Phones : PX100 , amp: Cmoy (if needed)

How do you like it's sound?
wink.gif

Any suggestions welcome...

Cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #3 of 6
You may not be getting a response because the TB isn't well-regarded for music. The only references I recall seeing have been in passing and dismissive.

No experience of my own to pass on, but you might be better served by looking at some of the budget cards recommended here. The Chaintech AV-710 seems to be the budget flavor-of-the-month. Price, I recall, is about $26, which buys you not only a quality audio card but a knowledgeable and enthusiastic support group as well.

Regards,

BW

Jun 13, 2004 at 6:35 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
You may not be getting a response because the TB isn't well-regarded for music. The only references I recall seeing have been in passing and dismissive.

No experience of my own to pass on, but you might be better served by looking at some of the budget cards recommended here. The Chaintech AV-710 seems to be the budget flavor-of-the-month. Price, I recall, is about $26, which buys you not only a quality audio card but a knowledgeable and enthusiastic support group as well.

Regards,

BW

THX ...
BTW: Can you recomend a site that can ship av-710 to Canada ?

Cheers

Jun 13, 2004 at 9:15 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpio(DDMF)
THX ...
BTW: Can you recomend a site that can ship av-710 to Canada ?

Can't help you there. Why don't you post a new thread asking the question. Call it something like "Chaintech AV-710 for Canadian?s" so people will know what you mean. Surely someone will have a suggestion.
biggrin.gif

Good luck,

BW

Jun 13, 2004 at 11:40 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
Can't help you there. Why don't you post a new thread asking the question. Call it something like "Chaintech AV-710 for Canadian?s" so people will know what you mean. Surely someone will have a suggestion.
biggrin.gif

Good luck,

BW

Just wanted to make the best out of the tread...
Will do that...
lambda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back