TTVJ update
Jul 17, 2007 at 5:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

Well, we are in the heat of summer and have some very good portable amps now available - like the new Corda Move and the TTVJ Millett amp. Both are currently in stock ( there are only a few of the Move's but lots of the TTVJ amps) and ready to ship to you.

We are introducing our new phono stage soon - The TTVJ Millett Hybrid Phono which will be available in 30-60 days. It sounds fantastic and should be a very good deal for $749. We will sell them for $699 until we have them to ship.

Todd

Jul 17, 2007 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 10
Great! I have been waiting for the Move to be in stock for my order to change status.. I can't wait for it =)

Jul 17, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI All,

Well, we are in the heat of summer and have some very good portable amps now available - like the new Corda Move and the TTVJ Millett amp. Both are currently in stock ( there are only a few of the Move's but lots of the TTVJ amps) and ready to ship to you.

We are introducing our new phono stage soon - The TTVJ Millett Hybrid Phono which will be available in 30-60 days. It sounds fantastic and should be a very good deal for $749. We will sell them for $699 until we have them to ship.

Todd

Ooh, and now the question, do I need even warmth in my signal path? Vinyl -> millet hybrid -> MPX3 -> HD-650 just sounds like overkill, but I've always loved me some overkill when it comes to lovely warm sound.

Jul 17, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooh, and now the question, do I need even warmth in my signal path? Vinyl -> millet hybrid -> MPX3 -> HD-650 just sounds like overkill, but I've always loved me some overkill when it comes to lovely warm sound.

I look forward to hearing this combo. It should sound great.
biggrin.gif

Jul 23, 2007 at 1:13 AM Post #7 of 10
I received the Move last week after a week and a half on backorder and I'm really impressed. It sounds great for the money. I'm using it with my Ipod, Cotton Dock, and Future Sonics M5. It's a little too big and heavy to be truely portable. I want to try the TTVJ Millett amp next.

Jul 24, 2007 at 12:23 AM Post #8 of 10
Wow. I got to say that portable Millett Hybrid looks amazing. What a great idea! I think it looks a little too big to fit in your pocket but looks perfect for travel. Love the rechargable battery too; I think of it as an environmentally friendly feature.

Aug 16, 2007 at 8:13 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I look forward to hearing this combo. It should sound great.
biggrin.gif

x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back