TTVJ authorized Grado seller ?
Mar 5, 2007 at 4:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

lerio

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, i hope i don't make a mistake asking that here, i first posted on headphone forum but nobody had the answer, i want to buy a RS-1 this week so i prefer know before buy

Before ask on this forum i asked a old user in PM he said that he don't know and suggest me to ask on the forum

I read on Grado web site that Only Grado buy on a authorized Grado seller will have full guaranty, and TTVJ give 10 $ reduction by e-mail and ship overseas, which are 2 thing normally refused by Grado, so if i buy my RS-1 from TTVJ i'll have full guaranty ?

Thank's
rs1smile.gif

Mar 5, 2007 at 5:42 PM Post #2 of 13
Todd is definitely 100% the real deal, and is an official authorized Grado dealer. All Grado cans would come with the full warranty, in fact of all the dealers out there I would say Todd probably has the closest relationship with John Grado. Therefore, Todd is your best bet and will definitely take care of you with any issues that may come up with your Grado cans.

Mar 5, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd is definitely 100% the real deal, and is an official authorized Grado dealer. All Grado cans would come with the full warranty, in fact of all the dealers out there I would say Todd probably has the closest relationship with John Grado. Therefore, Todd is your best bet and will definitely take care of you with any issues that may come up with your Grado cans.

Just got a e-mail from him confirming that but he don't ship Grado overseas
frown.gif

I want to buy from him because of this place, it's great to have a place where you can talk with the seller and others consumers, someone earlier told me that for buying Grado outside USA the solution is to ask a member here to buy it at my name, or as gift, any idea how it work ?

I pay with Paypal

Thank's
cool.gif

Mar 5, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by ccontreras /img/forum/go_quote.gif
where you are lerio?
you understand Spanish?

France

Mar 5, 2007 at 8:40 PM Post #6 of 13
i'll help you out

Mar 5, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll help you out

Thank's a LOT !!

Aug 3, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #9 of 13
hmm,

when reading the thread, it sounds interesting to buy a RS-1 from todd.
but.. yes, european.
frown.gif

still gonna ask though.
is there somebody from the US to trust and able to buy from Todd.?

greets,

stan

Aug 3, 2007 at 8:42 PM Post #10 of 13
There's lots of trustworthy people on Head-Fi however you have to find someone who is willing to go through the trouble. BTW, Todd is indeed a Grado dealer and one of the best!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2007 at 10:44 AM Post #11 of 13
i got my SR80s from Todd

Aug 5, 2007 at 8:47 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll help you out

i'll help you out...which way'd you come in...i'll help you out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back