Trying to buy my first DAP under $ 200
Jun 28, 2019 at 12:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Galeonero

100+ Head-Fier
Hello people, I'm looking to buy my first dap under about 200 dollars, I'm looking at different options and asking in each corresponding subforum to inform me a little more in detail, but I'm still very hesitant.
First of all, I understand that there are people who buy by Amazon or go to a store and try it if they do not like it back, but in my case as a friend who travels to the United States would buy it, I do not have this possibility.

I'm currently with a Fiio F9 PRO headphones that I'm really happy, I have no complaints but I want to use them with a very good sound source, an audio sound source and not a dongle like the hidizs sonata, I want something more revealing, not I know exactly what kind of sound I'm looking for but I would like the mid frequencies to be heard well and not to be pure bass to die, I'm more of listening to Queen, Maroon 5 or Lady Gaga, among other artists.

I would say that my priorities for a DAP is that it sounds good, good battery, good software, bluetooth. It is not essential balanced output by 2.5 mm but it does not hurt to have it.

Of course if my budget is about 200 dollars, does not mean it has to be exactly 200 dollars, if there is something very good for less money, then better for my pocket.

My idea is to use it with micro sd, no music in Streaming,

I was watching different DAP like Shanlig m0, M2x, Fiio M6, Sony Nw-A45 (the one that convinced me so far), hidizs AP80.

What pulls me back from each one in most cases is that I always read the comment that they sound like a phone and I do not want that, I want it to be heard better.
I want to have both devices separately because if I had not bought an LG V30.

And another doubt that I have is that DAC search, If I go for an AKM or for an ESS, what are your differences?

A thousand apologies if they seem very simple things for you but I am someone wanting to learn a bit of the audiophile world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back