Tron Antares Headphone Amp
Apr 8, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #4 of 10
Kind thanks for that. I've seen that too. I was hoping someone here has had some experience too. That's a very complimentary review for sure. Just looking for impressions besides that of reviewers.

Feb 22, 2018 at 4:58 AM Post #5 of 10
HI
Just found your thread on the Tron Antares.
There does not seem to be much 'love' for this product !
I note you own this Amp, as do I.
My set up- Innuos SE>Meridian 818v3>Antares>HEKv2
I've not heard anything better ! Having said that,my previous Amp the Allnic HPA-5000 was excellent but didn't pair well with high sensitivity Headphones(like the HD800) so well.
Strange , not much love for the Allnic or Meridian either, I'm obviously not hearing what others are!!
I've had my Meridian for some years(I have another in my Speaker system) and I'm currently looking at other options to see if there's anything new and better out there.
Very much liked the Brickmann Nyquist>Antares, Also like the Merging NADAC( but if I bought this it would probably go in the Speaker System) Meridian Ultra with MQA was also amazing !
Soulution and Quiescent to try before I decide.
i would welcome any suggestions! Need to hear the Antares>Abyss Phi as well
Where do you live?

Jan 7, 2023 at 2:51 PM Post #6 of 10
I hope more exposure and impressions can be brought forth with regards to the Antares. Looks incredibly well built like the Pass Labs HPA-1, which seemingly enough hasn’t garnered much attention either. 🙁

Sep 19, 2023 at 10:52 AM Post #8 of 10
Has anyone else tried the Antares? The US distributor is High Water Sound in New York. The current prices are significant for both the Deluxe and Signature versions. They call this a bespoke product 😊
I had one and it was amazing. Ultimately though I found the headphone world not for me. But Jeff Harris (Reference Analog in Moore, OK) has the one I had for sale at a great price. It IS an amazing piece of gear.

Feb 13, 2024 at 10:00 PM Post #9 of 10
Anyone else ever use this amp?
IMG_5317.jpeg

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2024 at 6:40 PM Post #10 of 10
Anyone else ever use this amp?IMG_5317.jpeg
God I hope so!! I’d love for there to be more exposure and conversation threads about this amp. I’ve had my eye on this amp for a while. The Antares made by G. Tricker seems like an end game class-A solid state amplifier. I also think that the TRON is built to last a lifetime. I bet it is worth the price. Very expensive, but probably the real deal. Definitely needs more exposure. It is not talked about enough. Not even on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back