Transcendental Meditation TM anyone….
Jan 19, 2023 at 9:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

om letap

Head-Fier
Anyone here into Transcendental Meditation “TM” ?

In the states it coat a boat load of money to learn from a certified teacher ($900-1500 USD for a 4 session 1.5 hour per session seat down to learn ) but OMG your life and thought will change forever . Its literally puts you in a state of blist. I can’t describe it but OMG! Wild stuff!!

Mar 12, 2023 at 4:46 AM Post #2 of 4
It's called transcendental for a reason. The main problem is, if you advertise how good it is, 4000 quack shams will arise for every real one. Due to this reason, you need to keep it down low. The brain or mind, is like a radio tuner. You have control over how it focuses. You can learn the art of focusing into your best vibes and talents. If you do, you will get a better reception on the tuner. Reality and life itself will sing like a HiFi system. The danger here is internet age, where anyone will quack like a duck and a million people will meme it and the fallacy of that meme will assassinate something like 3000 years of silently transmitted TM culture. So while I understand your excitement if you had a breakthrough, be very careful how you do salesmanship on it.

Everyone's brain is worth many more millions than a Stradivarius violin, which are kept in special humidity chambers of special air barometric pressure also. Instruments worth millions, but your brain is even more special. But no one is playing it. You didn't go to music school. Basically what I'm saying is your brain is a strad and **** yeah go ahead and learn to play it! TM is one way, a good way, and there are other good ones.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2023 at 7:50 PM Post #3 of 4
Anyone here into Transcendental Meditation “TM” ?

In the states it coat a boat load of money to learn from a certified teacher ($900-1500 USD for a 4 session 1.5 hour per session seat down to learn )...

The mystery man came over
And he said, "I'm out of site"
He said, for a nominal service charge
I could reach nirvana tonight
If I was ready, willing and able
To pay him his regular fee
He would drop all the rest of his pressing affairs
And devote his attention to me
But I said
Look here, brother...

https://www.pdfdrive.com/search?q=Transcendental+Meditation+&pagecount=&pubyear=&searchin=&em=

Jun 24, 2023 at 7:06 PM Post #4 of 4
I prefer the free and easy good old mindfulness of the breath.

Sit or lay somewhere comfortably.
Pay attention to your breath.
Got distracted or stopped paying attention?
Bring your attention back to your breath.
Keep doing that.

If I saved anyone $900 to $1500, feel free to send over an HD800 or two. :o2smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back