Trance/Electro/House listener is eager to hear the folks' opinions. Sennheiser Urbanite vs Sennheiser IE-80 :)
Oct 31, 2014 at 11:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Delios

New Head-Fier
Hello comrades! I am a user of IPhone 5C, and recently i have decided to spend my bloody money on relatively decent headphones. I have to say that Earpods,which i have probably grown accustomed to, are not enjoying me as they used before(maybe it's due to the fact that these are the second ones, after the firsts have served almost 1 year and broke) and simultaneously my laptop's cheap(but relatively decent) MC-828 strikers got deaf on the right ear, so that i am brought before the problem of choosing proper headphones. Since i am to some extent noob, i am looking for some advices.My sight has fallen upon Sennheiser Urbanite and Sennheiser IE-80. Although i heard some complains about the "quality of sound" of  them,The Urbanite seem to fit both laptop and my IPHONE 5c, whereas the IE-80 seem to have no cons(apart from obvious 350$+ bench). Another problem is that the WINTER is coming, and so walking on the streets and listening to the Urbanite will require not wearing the hat(or/and having hood). What would you, the commoners, advice and say? Im eager to hear all of the opinions :)

Nov 1, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #5 of 5
I have ie80s and have to say that they are absolutely amazing, if you get them you won't be disappointed.. I've also heard great things about the Urabites but have not had the chance to try them out myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back