Toronto Meet: Take Two
Mar 25, 2003 at 3:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Trounce

500+ Head-Fier
Anyone up for another one? I know it's quite soon afterwards, but I'm itching to get back into it, since I didn't get much time the first go around. Maybe in May or June, or during a public holiday. Let's get this show on the road... again!

Mar 25, 2003 at 4:11 AM Post #2 of 9
The Victoria Day long weekend comes to mind off the top of my head, but chances are I'll be too drunk and/or hungover and/or partied out to attend. As long as it's not a Saturday I should be able to attend as business is picking up at work and I'm now having to work Saturdays.

Mar 25, 2003 at 4:51 AM Post #3 of 9
I am eager as well having missed the last one.

End of April or anytime in May works for me...

biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2003 at 7:13 AM Post #4 of 9
C'mon guys, let's get this one set up! At least for those who missed the last one! Late April, early May works for me as well; anytime infact!

Even if it's a MiniMeet, let's do this!

Apr 9, 2003 at 7:25 PM Post #5 of 9
I missed the last one due to too much work to do. My last exam (ever) is May 2nd so any time after that works for me.

Apr 10, 2003 at 2:42 AM Post #6 of 9
Ohhh...long weekend in May....that is sooo sounding like a plan. Have it the Saturday...this allows ample recoup for those of us traveling from afar....leaving Monday to be a nice relaxing day either appreciating our setups more...or wishing we were msjjr
evil_smiley.gif

May 4, 2003 at 9:43 PM Post #7 of 9
Is this thing still going to happen?

May 8, 2003 at 11:54 PM Post #9 of 9
Just to clarify

the meet in ottawa is tentatively scheduled for the 25th of May so if anyone from TO wants to come down for the party they are welcome to come and join us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back