Todd, you taking PayPal yet?
Oct 5, 2004 at 3:14 AM Post #2 of 5
Be very very careful with PayPal. It's asking for some unnecessary financial risks for the "convenience" of their "services."
mad.gif

Oct 5, 2004 at 3:23 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Welly Wu
Be very very careful with PayPal. It's asking for some unnecessary financial risks for the "convenience" of their "services."
mad.gif

If you use a credit card via paypal, you are only liable for $50 in unauthorized charges, as you always are when you use a credit card (assuming you are compliant with your cardholder agreement including signing your card).

ETA: It just occured to me that if someone could use a credit card they might not need to use paypal anyway. I purchased from Todd recently with a money order and that wasn't a problem at all. I guess it adds a couple of days to the whole process though.

Oct 5, 2004 at 5:09 AM Post #4 of 5
I was gung-ho to add paypal but when I saw what they wanted from me for their services I hit the skids. Even the credit card companies aren't as expensive. I am waiting for PayPal to lower their rates and then I will add it to my site. Until then, I accept all major credit cards, check money orders and for those of you out of the country, I will accept bank transfers. On the bank Transfers a 5% fee has to be added.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back