Todd not answering Emails or phone messages
Jan 10, 2009 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

triode12

100+ Head-Fier
I am only posting this because I am getting a bit annoyed by the lack of response I am getting from Todd.

I've emailed Todd twice more than two days ago. I've even called twice long distance to leave him a voice message on his answering machine and spoken to his daughter/wife (she said that she would get him to email me) yesterday.

But I have heard nothing.

This isn't the first time, a month or so ago I emailed Todd to ask if I could be placed on the Millet Portable loaner problem but never heard from him.

The only time I've had correspondence from him is when I placed an order through his site. The amp was received but he sent me a 110/120V power adaptor instead of a 220/240V one. There is nothing on the site that says that the amp will only be shipping with a 110/120V adaptor. Had I not checked before plugging it in, It is possible that I would have a damaged the amp.

I hope that my experiences with Todd are an anomaly because all I can find on this subforum are good reports of him.

Todd,

I'd appreciate it if you could get in touch with me either via email or by giving me a call.

Jan 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi Triode12,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to you. The specs for the power supply you are looking for the TTVJ Millett portable are as follows...

5V 1A and center tip positive.

Unfortunately we only carry the power supplies for 100-120v so if you order our TTVJ Millett amp you will have to find a power supply locally. Fortunately it is a common supply and not expensive.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back