Todd doesn't care about his customers!!
May 4, 2006 at 8:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

KenW

Headphoneus Supremus
Yeah, you heard me. He puts out all this news on the GS-1000's...they'll be "rolling in soon" and goes on and on about how great they are that he gets his customers into a real frenzy.

Well, that stinks! He's ruined my laptop!! The F5 key is shot hoping for updates, several keys are shorted out from the drool of my mouth and I've chewed the corners of my screen out of frustration!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Todd...you're evil man and someday you'll get what's coming to you............uh, so how much was the total on that GS-1000 order? Paypal okay?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2006 at 11:54 PM Post #2 of 14
*takes off flaming gloves*
biggrin.gif

May 10, 2006 at 12:22 AM Post #3 of 14
Todd takes care of his repeat customers! I believe that we were advised to drool into the boxes that he uses to ship us our "goods", and we can wipe our chins with our purchase receipts.
rolleyes.gif

In all seriousness, you may want to add a few smilies to your thread header so people know that you are not truly busting Todd's chops. It reads pretty harsh from the main board, and some smilies might put uptight Todd fans (like me) at ease.

May 10, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by shuurajou
*takes off flaming gloves*
biggrin.gif

x2 Man you know how to attract people to a thread. We love Todd!

May 10, 2006 at 10:05 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
The F8 key is shot hoping for updates

thats good, cause the refresh key is F5, not F8
k1000smile.gif

May 11, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by flecom
thats good, cause the refresh key is F5, not F8
k1000smile.gif

Aaaarrgghhh!!! Posting quickly in low light=Ken looking like a computer idiot!!

Yeah, the thread was in jest and a bit of a back hand at all of us who sit watching longingly for the UPS, DHL, etc....guys to come our way hoping for a sweet package just for us. We must look a bit pathetic to some.

OTOH, I'm pretty sure my UPS guy thinks I've got a thing for him as I'm always right there to welcome him and even asked for his cell number so I could arrange to meet him if the office is closed and he has something for me.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Todd's da man...especially now that he takes paypal! Sincerely hope no one took my thread as anything other than in jest....ESPECIALLY the man who has my GS-1000's under his control!!! Todd....just kidding man. Hope I didn't get bumped to the bottom of what's got to be one of the longest pre-order lists in history!!!
icon10.gif

May 11, 2006 at 4:08 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSleipnir
x2 Man you know how to attract people to a thread. We love Todd!

x3. I was ready to come in here and kick some ***.
k1000smile.gif

May 11, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #12 of 14
Well this has turned into a well deserved "love fest" for Todd! See....I can contribute something to head-fi! Having said that let me also note:

x5!! Todd tells me the GS-1K will be headed my way NEXT WEEK!!! HOT $&*&!! Sweet! Thanks Todd!!!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Jun 1, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #13 of 14
smily_headphones1.gif
Todd is partial, I discovered, to his newest coustomers.

"What? You only lived a few blocks away from me, and I used to work my summers through college in a restaurant nearby you... Ok, here's my credit card #; send me Grados!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back