Todd away?
Jul 5, 2006 at 7:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

nightic

New Head-Fier
Has anyone heard from Todd in the past 2 weeks or so?

I'm waiting on an international delivery from him that I think's gone AWOL (sent on June 10th by USPS Global Priority which usually reaches the UK in 4-6 days IME) due to what appears to be an incorrect postal code on the package (according to the USPS Click & Ship notification email I was sent upon shipping).

I've since had 3-4 emails as well as a phone message go unanswered so was wondering if he's perhaps on vacation etc?

Jul 5, 2006 at 8:38 PM Post #2 of 10
I just ordered some headphones from him Monday night.

Jul 6, 2006 at 2:51 AM Post #4 of 10
Not necessarily the best indicator, but it says he hasn't logged onto Head-Fi since 6/30.

Jul 6, 2006 at 2:20 PM Post #7 of 10
He was supposed to send me replacement tips last monday. Not only did I not recieve them, my last two emails went unanswered. I hope everything is ok with him.

Jul 6, 2006 at 8:22 PM Post #8 of 10
I managed to speak to Todd on the phone earlier today.

He mentioned that he took a week off as he had guests from out of town, leaving just his shipper to deal with orders etc.

He's now sending out a replacement order for me on the assumption that the original one is either lost or being returned to sender.

Jul 8, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #9 of 10
Todd is the best!
biggrin.gif

Jul 10, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #10 of 10
Hi All,

I had a few vacation days spread over the last few eeks but am back in the office full time for the rest of the summer - unless any of you guys come by and want to go fishing ...

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back