Time for a Denver meet again?
Jun 5, 2004 at 5:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

averydonovan

Headphoneus Supremus
Just curious if anyone in the Denver area might be interested in a meet sometime this summer or early fall. My house would be too small to house a meet (and with my cats around, wouldn't be a good idea to have a meet there anyway) but I'm sure we can find something if there is enough interest. There seems to be more Head-Fiers in the Denver area than there was last year so it is possible to have an even bigger meet than before. Last year's meet was a great sucess, with a surprising number of members and Wayne of Bolder Cables and Mikhail from Singlepower attending and member Tyson graciously opening his apartment up to host all of this.

My gear isn't as portable as it once was and since I don't have a car I'd be limited to what I can carry on the bus, which would be my headphones, interconnects, and my Sony D-14 cd player. I might be able to bring my Singlepower PPX3, but I'm not too keen on dragging that thing accross town and risking damage to it. Of course if there happens to be another PPX3 there I can bring some of my tubes. My computer source would naturally have to stay home, the thing weighs 40 pounds.

I am tentatively thinking maybe sometime in August or September. Any interest?

Jul 11, 2004 at 8:19 AM Post #2 of 2
I'd be interested in a Denver meet. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that there are many of us.

I'm new to this, and I don't have anything to contribute, but I'd like to attend. There is a chance I could use my house, it's quite large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back