This week at TTVJ
Mar 8, 2005 at 3:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

The SR-71 once again is flying out the doors of TTVJ. Ray pulled off a minor miracle and got me stocked back up. So order away.

We added the Mobile Fidelity OML-1 and OML-2 to our speaker lineup. We really like these and think they are a real honest to goodness bargain. They surpass all expectations for the price!

We also have Nordost Cable and they will be added to the site soon.

You saw the pics of our crates from the TTVJ Show. They have been getting great reviews from those who have bought them and from those who have seen them. We also have cable risers (4 for $75) to keep speaker cable raised off of the floor. And we have a taller version that makes a nice headphone stand ($19.95). They are all hand made of Maple.

The Absolute Sound gave Product of the Year awards to 3 of our favorite products - the Meridian GO8 and 808, VPI HRX and Super Scoutmaster, and Shelter 501 II and 90X cartridges. These are all available via TTVJ.

We hope to have our picture pages up from the TTVJ show in a few more days. I hope you enjoy them - oh, and Ray, that Isaac Hayes album is a 45RPM
biggrin.gif

Be talkin to you,

Todd

Mar 8, 2005 at 8:09 PM Post #4 of 5
Hi Dimitris,

The amps are the same. The paint on some the first 100 SR-71's was not baked
properly so it peeled on some of them. The last batches I had do not exhibit that problem. They were baked and the paint does not peel. The latest ones have a little different paint but otherwise there is no difference.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back