The Perfect DAP
Mar 24, 2020 at 12:10 PM Post #16 of 20
Forget about a DAP and get one of those bluetooth receiver and connect it to your phone, Fiio BTR5 and EarStudio ES100 are very popular

Thanks for that.. i will definately will have a look into these units..

Mar 24, 2020 at 12:15 PM Post #17 of 20
In know, soundquality is on huge point, why going for a DAP and dont use the Phone itself..

I have a question to the Sony NW-A105: This seems to have everything i was looking for: Due to Android, Roon and Qobuz, and Poweramp possible, Size and weight is perfect, Batterylife seems to go up to 26hrs on mp3 and 18hrs on flac, MicroSD up to 2tb (once they exist), Wirelss, Bluetooth LDAC and price also acceptable..

Can anyone tell me anything about:

1. Soundquality
2. Range of Wireless and Bluetooth
3. Speed of the UI?
4. Wht are reason not buying

Apr 14, 2020 at 2:15 PM Post #18 of 20
Onkyo DP-X1A = 16 hours play time

Apr 14, 2020 at 3:05 PM Post #19 of 20
Hi, Andy.
You are correct. The battery is definitely a difference that I have noticed between the iBasso and the HiBy but, for me, it's inconsequential (albeit, sad). Sure, I have to charge it up a few extra times but that doesn't diminish the fact that that the iBasso (in my opinion) sounds better (which I find more important). For me, my personal opinion, the battery is a non-"non-starter". We're audiophiles, after all - not endurance-seekers. I LOVE having a longer lasting battery, but it's at the bottom of my priority list.
Rudy

any other reason you switched out the R6 Pro for 220?

Apr 14, 2020 at 9:18 PM Post #20 of 20
Lightweight and long battery life - WM1A (33 hrs) or Lotoo Paw 6000 (16hrs) but both of them cannot handle streaming. Perhaps you can check ZX507 from Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back