The NEW UM2 in BLACK at www.EarphoneSolutions.com with FREE cool GIFT!
Sep 28, 2006 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=small]New tidings are brewing at EarphoneSolutions.com!

Hola amigos! In celebration of the launch at EarphoneSolutions.com of the new UM2 In-Ear earphones in BLACK, we are going to celebrate in style.

First, when you place your order at EarphoneSolutions.com, not only do you get the much anticipated UM2 earphones in black, but you will also receive the following:

. FREE Shipping to the Continental US…

. FREE Airline Adapter ($9.95 value)...

But wait! That’s not all….

For the first 100 pre-orders….

How about we also throw in….a [size=medium]FREE AKG K27i Premium-Class Foldable Mini Headphones[/size] (Retail value of $70)!!! Which has been voted as one of the best mini headphones for the iPod!

Our black UM2 looks VERY sharp! Not only will you get superb sound, but you will also look…to quote my young nephew, “PIMP!” [size=medium] Check it out! [/size]

Shipments will begin on November 1st 2006.[/size]

[size=medium]P.S.: Check out our NEW TRADE-IN Program! - This program is designed to help our customers upgrade their OLD earphones. The trade-in values are low if you have owned your old earphones for a few months, however what we had in mind here was to help you upgrade that in-ear earphone that you have owned for 2 or 3 years and that look really bad.

P.S.2: We will have more great news soon (coming weekend...). Hint: CLEAR UE earphones at EarphoneSolutions.com and how about a VEGAS getaway with The Killers (backstage pass) while listening to your NEW UE Triple.Fi? All on our account?[/size]

Nov 2, 2006 at 9:50 PM Post #5 of 8
Yea I pre-ordered about a week and a half ago. I was hoping it would be going out Nov. 1st, but oh well.

Can't wait to hear 'em.

Nov 6, 2006 at 9:33 PM Post #6 of 8
Came today. best set of phones I ever got in terms of construction and most importantly comfort. can't listen to them until I get out of work however so I can't yet speak on the sound. I am so anxious.

great service from earphonesolutions! fast shipping as well!

Nov 19, 2006 at 3:09 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brohken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Came today. best set of phones I ever got in terms of construction and most importantly comfort. can't listen to them until I get out of work however so I can't yet speak on the sound. I am so anxious.

great service from earphonesolutions! fast shipping as well!

Thank you for the kind words!

Let us know if we can help you with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back