The nevigation links are not working properly
May 6, 2010 at 1:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

plonter

Headphoneus Supremus
I am surprised no one has comment about this yet.  anyway,the nevigation links (head fi>equipment forums>headphones etc.)  respons only at the first time entering one of them and don't respond in the secind time.  for example.when i am inside "Headphones (full size)" and want to go back to the main forum lists, i click on the head fi nevigation link but it doesn't seem to respond.    am i doing something wrong here or is it a bug?

EDIT: i just got to notice that it happens usually when i am inside a certain thread and want to get out back to the main forum lists...or anything else.  no link seem to respond when i am inside a thread.  I also noticed that it happend usually after i post something.  if i don't post than i can nevigate without problems.

May 21, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #2 of 3
I guess that i am the only one experienced this problem..anyway,I noticed today that it got fixed...somehow
smile.gif
  I don't know if it was fixed intentionally,but if it did than thanks to whom that fixed it,it really bugged me because every time after i posted something i had to do a refresh of the page (in IE) and only then i could use the nevigation links.

May 22, 2010 at 5:39 AM Post #3 of 3
Seems to work as expected over here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back