The good and the bad news
Jun 29, 2004 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
First, the bad news... I only have one SR-71 left. (for now but more will be on the way...)

The good news is that everyones SR-71 that was on order is on the way to them. I shipped them alll out today so get ready for some real fun!

Todd

Jun 30, 2004 at 12:18 AM Post #2 of 6
Todd,
Thanks for the confirmation, I feel like I'm eight years old again, waiting for the X-ray glasses to come! Am I correct in remembering that you use USPS Priority Mail?
raisin

Jul 1, 2004 at 4:05 AM Post #3 of 6
The real question for me is how long the bloody thing is going to take to get to the East Coast. I can't wait.

I wonder if Todd sent them out based on order date/time. There must be some clamoring for the lowest numbered SR-71s. But we know that 001 is already gone...

Jul 1, 2004 at 5:35 AM Post #4 of 6
Hi All,

All of the amps went out on time on Tuesday. Most went Fed Ex (you paid for it...) and 4 went out Priority Mail. They are numbered but I did not have time to sort through them and match order # with the amps # so they were randomly sent out. I hope this does not offend anyone. The numbers were 6003 through 6023 ( I kept the 6023 for myself so you all got lower numbers).

You should start seeing them tomorrow or today as it is late when I wrote this. Have fun and I cannot wait to hear your feedback on this great little amp. I must say I am loving mine!!!

Todd

Jul 9, 2004 at 4:58 AM Post #6 of 6
that lol should be replaced by
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back