The Cable Pro new low profile LOD "reverie" review
Jan 4, 2010 at 8:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

che15

500+ Head-Fier
I would like to post a humble but honest review about the new LOD from Mr Ted Peisly "The Cable Pro". After buying and enjoying a couple of his products I asked Ted if he could build me a low profile LOD to go with my Iphone 3Gs > RSA Shadow and my new Etymotic ER-4S, and he said that he would love to try to build me one using his top of the line Reverie cable and so he did.
After about one week Ted called me and told me that he had in his hand his first low profile LOD, he shipped it to me that same day and a few days later it was in my hands. At first sight the cable design and construction looked top notch , it just looked great, just like Teds other products that I own.
I listed to the cable before I did any burning, and it sound it great right out of the box.
I listened to Apple lossless tracks of Diana Krall , The girl in the other room, Eric Clapton unpluged cd,and some tracks from The world's greates audiophile vocal recordings, vocals where just amazing , mid and low bass where strong , articulate and tight , great detail to the music I have not heard this amount of information out my portable rig with any other LOD. This cable did all this right out of the box without it being to bright or fatiguing to my ears.
After Burning the cable for over a 125 hours the sound got even better , more natural and true to the music it was carrying from my Iphone to my Shadow, mids are warm and sweet , and midbass became even tigther. On another note I wanted to let you know that this is the most flexible LOD that I have ever seen , it works perfect with my rig. as you can see in the pictures. I know many of you will find the price a little high compared to other LODS in the market, but believe me this cable is a piece of art it will get the full potential of the electronics it conects together, Once you listen to it you will see that it is worht your hard earned money. Mr Paisly is also making a cheaper Low profile LOD using his Ear Candy Light which I am burning as I write this and I will let you know my experience as soon as is burnt in and I do some listening. I would like to thanks Ted for this wonderfull cable and his professionalism and willingness to try to meet mine and everyones needs when needing custom cables. This cable will give me many years of enjoyment and I could not be any happier.
http://ffggg 003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back