The best TOTL IEM for music and gaming.
Feb 1, 2023 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

duas2noites

Head-Fier
Hi, need some help to decide between some of the best TOTL Iems, i dont have a mainly music genre, I listen to pop/rock, indie, classical, edm, etc... but i usually play a lot of computer gaming (laptop), besides music. I already choose the dac amp, it will be chord mojo 2.

I'm between Noble Viking Ragnar and Vision Ears Phoenix. It will be a blind buy, because here in my country we dont have a dealer to go and test iems.. so, if someone could give me some feedback about a totl iem that will be great for music and games, I appreciate. Maybe another option than vision ears phonix and Noble ragnar, I thankyou for any suggestion.

Feb 4, 2023 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi, need some help to decide between some of the best TOTL Iems, i dont have a mainly music genre, I listen to pop/rock, indie, classical, edm, etc... but i usually play a lot of computer gaming (laptop), besides music. I already choose the dac amp, it will be chord mojo 2.

I'm between Noble Viking Ragnar and Vision Ears Phoenix. It will be a blind buy, because here in my country we dont have a dealer to go and test iems.. so, if someone could give me some feedback about a totl iem that will be great for music and games, I appreciate. Maybe another option than vision ears phonix and Noble ragnar, I thankyou for any suggestion.
Both could be good, the bass and sub-bass are going to be pretty important. I'd recommend a closed-back over-ear though for gaming because of the soundstage and spatial soundstage. Open back is even better, but I assume you can't have open for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back