The 10% Discount
Mar 4, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #2 of 9
toor - are you talking about this discount stated on his frontpage?

"Winter frozen prices sale! We are offering a 10% discount on select headphones and phono cartridges ordered online or by telephone! Call for special turntable pricing and package discounts!"

otherwise I think you may be confusing it with HeadRoom's discount?

Mar 4, 2005 at 12:56 AM Post #3 of 9
ayt:
On particular products Todd offers a 10% discount. Mostly on headphones, but on some others too (such as my Goldring GR1).

I have only ordered via phone, so I don't know how this gets applied online. Todd just gave me the 10% discounted price instead of the one posted on his site.

Mar 4, 2005 at 1:04 AM Post #4 of 9
the only reason I mention it is toor mentions the flat pads in his post and I don't think Todd has any discounts on that as far as I know.

anyways toor, is my HP2 making you want a grado thus the SR60 inquiry? I thought you wanted a Sennheiser or Beyer.
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 2:24 AM Post #5 of 9
Ordering online the 10% is applied at checkout. As mentioned, it's applicable only to specified merchandise so far as I know.

BW

Mar 4, 2005 at 5:16 AM Post #6 of 9
How do I figure out if the product gets the discount? I assume the flats dont but maybe the 60s do? And can anyone give me todd's email? I can't find it on the site.

Quote:

anyways toor, is my HP2 making you want a grado thus the SR60 inquiry? I thought you wanted a Sennheiser or Beyer.

I just want something to compare to the HP-2s to. ^^

Mar 4, 2005 at 11:09 PM Post #9 of 9
Hi,

The discount is applied at checkout. On some headphones you can get a quote that gives you 10% or more. It has to be done that way to accomodate MAP pricing and to appease manufactureres. The Flats do not have a discount nor do any of the custom merchandise I carry. The headphones, including the SR-60 has a discount as do my cartridges. If you have any specific questions, it is a more proper channel to e-mail or call me. This is considered an advertised price and I am not allowed to show those prices in print.
The discount will continue until I corner the market and can raise prices so high that no one wants anything anymore (NOT SERIOUS!!!)
biggrin.gif
I expect the discount to continue for long while...

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back