thanx todd, great doing business with you
Jan 7, 2004 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
I would like say thanx for the ra-1 amp and flat pads I ordered from you on monday, it came in yeaterday and I had to run out and buy some rca's good enough for the ra-1 amp...lol

I will be ordering the rs-1's as soon as I hear them, I am expecting to send a order out to you in spring/summer time cause of this so called spring meet in chicago.

My 325's never sounded sweeter, but it is taking me awhile to get used of the flat pads.

anyway thanx todd, you rock

Billy D
Chicago
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 20, 2004 at 9:27 PM Post #3 of 6
I heartily agree! I ordered some ER-20 ear plugs on Wednesday morning, and had them in hand by Thursday afternoon. Wow!

Jan 22, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #5 of 6
I was going to start a new thread but the title of this one says exactly what I wanted to say
smily_headphones1.gif

B-stock Etys arrived today and I'm happily putting them through their paces. Listening to B.B. King & Eric Clapton - Riding with the King on DVD-Audio right now and man does it sound great.

Ordered late Monday and got them today, Thursday. Thanks again Todd, I really appreciate everything you do for the headphone community.

Andy

PS: What's this about a spring Chicago meet? I was a little sad to see there was a fall meet I never knew about - I would have considered going. I'm in the west burbs, so lemme know as details come together. Oh, and yes this is my first post here, but I've been over at Headwize for...3 and a half years I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back