thanks for the tip guyz (for the V6's)
Nov 15, 2002 at 12:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tshong

New Head-Fier
Yeah.. I just broke my old headphones and being a newbie when it comes to looking for headphones, I started researching online. I stumbled across the two most talked about forums headwize and headfi. While scouring through the forums looking for good headphones, I realized that apparently everyone loves the V6 or the pro counterpart (which I learned are probably the same headphones). So, I bought one and... WOW nice headphones. It doesn't drown out the music with treble or bass.. Just nicely even.. beautifully balanced... delicately amplified.. sound. Thanks for the tip guyz.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 15, 2002 at 12:17 PM Post #2 of 5
wow, a very first post at 4:15 am. you must be really loving those cans and really gracious
tongue.gif
! nice to hear that you are enjoying them, they are reputable cans for their price. and welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet
cool.gif

Nov 15, 2002 at 1:07 PM Post #3 of 5
Now that would really depend on where you live kin3tix, for me you posted at 8:17. I'm 4 hours ahead of you.

Nov 16, 2002 at 9:14 AM Post #4 of 5
so i'm not the only guy who doesn't go to sleep early, he?

welcome, t.

leave now, before it's too late. doh!. too late. sorry about your wallet. you'll now want the beyer pads.
wink.gif
then the meta42.... then...

team sony appreciates your memebership...

Nov 16, 2002 at 10:41 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
so i'm not the only guy who doesn't go to sleep early, eh?

Not even close to it. It's 2:40 right now, and I am definitely going to do a little reading and get to bed!! Last night I was up until 4:30am. Don't want to keep doing that for too long!!!

Good night my nocturnal friends!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back