Texas Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2005 at 10:34 PM Post #136 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by earache
Is there any interest in trying to have a meet in the Houston area? Are there any Head-Fiers in the Houston area?

I'd love to attend one, but hosting is out of the question for me.

Feb 24, 2005 at 7:15 PM Post #137 of 139
I am going to talk to my wife about a date for a meet in Houston at my house. It will be in a couple of months (after the kids baseball season...too many games to attend). I will set the date and if I get 3 others to commit to coming it will be on. No changes. Come if you like. I think you just have to set the date and if people come, great, if not, then too bad. If it is good then more will come the next time.

Mar 11, 2005 at 5:28 AM Post #139 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by dolifant
I am going to talk to my wife about a date for a meet in Houston at my house. It will be in a couple of months (after the kids baseball season...too many games to attend). I will set the date and if I get 3 others to commit to coming it will be on. No changes. Come if you like. I think you just have to set the date and if people come, great, if not, then too bad. If it is good then more will come the next time.

Well dolifant my gear list has changed, but I am still in. We can always do a mini meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back