Tasker to Autoplay Spotify
Sep 3, 2023 at 7:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

sajesak

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I recently put an Android radio (skyshadow 4Gb/64Gb) into my old mercedes S211. I want to have Spotify on the radio automatically start playing. I have a LTE Stick with

WiFi in the car also. So I made me some profiles/tasks in tasker:

Profile: On Wifi connect to [SSID] -> Task: set a variable to "1" (LTE Stick needs a while to start, so this is the trigger)

Profile: On variable change to "1" -> Task: Start Spotify, wait 10secs, press (simulated) Play

this works nicely on my mobile, but in the car the default screen seems to prevent to start of spotify. As soon as I enter tasker, the prfiles start running

any ides?

Sep 3, 2023 at 7:40 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi all,

I recently put an Android radio (skyshadow 4Gb/64Gb) into my old mercedes S211. I want to have Spotify on the radio automatically start playing. I have a LTE Stick with

Profile: On Wifi connect to [SSID] -> Task: set a variable to "1" (LTE Stick needs a while to start, so this is the trigger)

Profile: On variable change to "1" -> Task: Start Spotify, wait 10secs, press (simulated) Play

this works nicely on my mobile, but in the car the default screen seems to prevent to start to Buy Spotify Monthly Listeners. As soon as I enter tasker, the prfiles start running

any ides?
thanks in advance for any help.

Sep 7, 2023 at 1:50 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi all,

this works nicely on my mobile, but in the car the default screen seems to prevent to start of spotify Apartments for rent in Metn. As soon as I enter tasker, the prfiles start running

any ides?
no response to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back