T+A Solitaire T App and Features Discussion
Feb 17, 2023 at 1:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

88keys

New Head-Fier
I have been enjoying my new Solitaire T phones, especially since the improvements in the app, which now allows for 3 levels of ANC and fixed the volume issues.

One feature that I've found annoying is the announcement that happens whenever a setting is changed. In particular, activating transparency mode results in a "transparency mode on/off" announcement that gets annoying if you hear it multiple times.

I asked T+A about disabling that feature, and they said that I was the first to make the suggestion.

So, I'd like to start a thread here: for any Solitaire T owners (and future owners), what features / updates would you like to see?

Feb 18, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #2 of 6
The really only useful feature that is lacking now, in my opinion, is having custom EQ settings with (hopefully) at least a 7 bands EQ. T+A confirming this is coming in future firmware update but after 2 months of the first update we having nothing yet...

The thing you mentioning about "transparency on/off" announcement isn't a problem for me at all.

Feb 18, 2023 at 11:58 AM Post #3 of 6
...by the way, I think that starting a new thread with this topic is really unnecessary. I think is very more useful if you posting your opinions and questions in the Solitaire T thread, where many more people will seeing your comments.

Oct 30, 2023 at 8:17 PM Post #4 of 6
The really only useful feature that is lacking now, in my opinion, is having custom EQ settings with (hopefully) at least a 7 bands EQ. T+A confirming this is coming in future firmware update but after 2 months of the first update we having nothing yet...

The thing you mentioning about "transparency on/off" announcement isn't a problem for me at all.
I'm thinking about the T+A Solitaire T. Do you know if they've added custom EQ settings yet? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back