SW Florida Meet Reports
Apr 14, 2004 at 10:59 PM Post #76 of 76
All those who participated in this meet...

I was just thinking about the meet and how fantastic it was. We need another meet at this scale with not just one day but at least 2 or 3 days at our disposal to really sample all the gear adequately...

I was thinking about Summer...maybe we all land up at the Cayman Islands and harass Wayne or we meet somewhere in Florida (not in anyone's home) and rent a place for 2 days and order pizzas and coke while we go about our business...

I cant get enough of these meets. We need a really BAD-***** meet with sponsors sending their stuff in for sampling and ordering (at a discounted rate)...

This needs long term planning (more than 2 months at least) to make sure everyone has 1 or 2 days to spend...need to arrange accomodation (or just sleeping bags and a dip in the sea will have to do
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

I want to bring this up because one day is woefully inadequate...it is over even before you've started.

Wayne is coming to the US in May for the NY meet (which I might attend) and we could "persuade" him at gunpoint to come down here before he goes back
tongue.gif
Of course I will assist him in any way possible...

Anyone have something to add??

Besides all that - I just felt like bumping this thread and posting this picture "again" which had me ROTLF
600smile.gif

10AgileLookingAgile.jpg

LOLLERS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back