Super.fi Earphones at EarphoneSolutions.com starting Monday August 8
Aug 2, 2005 at 7:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
Dear Head-Fi Members,

We are excited to share these news with you all!

We will have the UE Super.fi earphones next week (Aug.8th). We are among the first Internet dealers to be set up for the Super.fi series and we will be offering FREE shipping and a FREE airline adaptor with every Super.fi purchase.

All 3 models, Super.fi 5Pro, Super.fi 3 Studio and Super.fi 5 EB will be available in WHITE and BLACK (true black).

We have tested the Super.fi 5Pro and we were very impressed. We should be able to compare with the other models once we have them all.

You can place your order now and guarantee a spot on our first shipment. Credit cards will only be charged on the day we ship your order.

The Super.fi 5 EB will be in stock 2 days later (around Wednesday).

Thanks for your support!

Flavio T.
EarphoneSolutions.com

Aug 2, 2005 at 8:56 PM Post #2 of 8
Great news, Flavio. However, just to let you know, you have the Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio (Black) labeled as the "Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Studio" on your website here. It could cause some confusion...

smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 2, 2005 at 9:34 PM Post #5 of 8
And I just ordered my Er-6i yesterday. DOH!

Aug 2, 2005 at 9:36 PM Post #6 of 8
Will you be carrying replacement tips and other accesories as well? UE shipping is exorbitant. Would be great to order from a Head-Fi sponsor.

Aug 3, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #8 of 8
Hello jparris1,

We will be carrying the eartips for sure but we are still waiting on UE for pricing. Hopefully in the next weeks we should have the replacement eartips.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back