Subscriptions link
Jan 22, 2014 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

PETEREK

Member of the Trade: ThePETEREK on Etsy
Previously known as cCasper TFG
I don't like what just happened recently with my Subscriptions link.

It takes you to your subscriptions but when you click the link to the thread it takes you to the first post. You can click to view the last page of that thread, but it takes you to the top of that page and not the most recent posts. I know it's a small dumb thing to complain about, but it was perfect before the update. 

Also, where the heck did the Reputation link go from your profile page? I liked to look at that occasionally to see what people had to say about my specific posts and how it may have helped them.

Ok, that's the end of my rant. I just wanted to throw this up so maybe an admin could see some of my (possibly our) feedback to some of the changes to the site.

Apr 27, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #2 of 2
I don't like what just happened recently with my Subscriptions link.

It takes you to your subscriptions but when you click the link to the thread it takes you to the first post. You can click to view the last page of that thread, but it takes you to the top of that page and not the most recent posts. I know it's a small dumb thing to complain about, but it was perfect before the update.

Also, where the heck did the Reputation link go from your profile page? I liked to look at that occasionally to see what people had to say about my specific posts and how it may have helped them.

Ok, that's the end of my rant. I just wanted to throw this up so maybe an admin could see some of my (possibly our) feedback to some of the changes to the site.

I completely agree! I like the new look and design and everything, it was time for a nice update like this. But where has my 'subscriptions' and 'reputation' gone?? 'Subscriptions' was basically the most useful link of Head-Fi. And taking my 'reputation' away is almost like a punch in the face. :)

Edit: It is early morning, and I have just realized, this was an old post from Peterek. Apparently the same problem existed in previous updates as well, giving me hope Head-Fi will sort it out this time again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back