sticky pole
Oct 20, 2001 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

rohorn

100+ Head-Fier
Are there too many "sticky" posts? Do they get on your nerves after a while? Do moderators often have anything more important to say than anybody else - Jude excepted? Just a wonder'n'.

Oct 20, 2001 at 11:20 PM Post #3 of 12
I hate bottled cheese and individually wrapped bread.

But stickies are fine.....

So - ADD A CHOICE!!!!

tongue.gif

Oct 21, 2001 at 12:08 AM Post #6 of 12
Oh come ON, KR - don't tell me you don't know what sliced beer is!!!??

I mean, I even know - and I'm underage!

Sheesh....

[size=medium]
wink.gif
[/size]

Oct 21, 2001 at 12:23 AM Post #7 of 12
Stickies don't annoy me. But if the board starts off with 9-10 stickies I will become annoyed. 1 - 2 or in moments of dire consequence 3 - 4 stickies really shouldnt be problem.

Oct 21, 2001 at 12:33 AM Post #8 of 12
the only person i've seen use stickies other than Jude is...well...me. I used it to keep that portlanders thread up at the top since I knew it wouldn't get many posts but i need to know if there are any other head-fiers in Oregon. And it will be unstuck in probably a few days, unless I do get a few bites and decide to keep it up just in case.

Oct 21, 2001 at 12:37 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

KR... said...

What?!?

What the heck is sliced Beer??? How can you slice beer?

Hehe, thank you for reminding me of one of my favorite Family Guy moments. This is the episode where Lois' rich relative dies and leaves her estate to Lois, and they all move up there, trying to act rich & powerful.

Stewie: You, cut my eggs!
Servant: Yes, sir.
// cuts eggs
Stewie: Cut my milk!
Servant: I can't, sir, it's liquid.
Stewie: Gah, fool! Freeze it, then cut it! And if you question me again, I'll put you on diaper duty... and I promise I won't go easy on you!

biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2001 at 6:19 AM Post #12 of 12
while I don't object to Stickies in general, I do however not like the way they currently appear. I would prefer it if they looked more distinct than the rest of the threads, perhaps a different font color and/or background color in their particular rows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back