Spouse Upsets Their Wife By Refusing To Let Her Borrow Their Expensive Headphones To Play Video Games
May 6, 2021 at 1:20 AM Post #2 of 6
I’m not married but in my opinion, I think it’s ok if she understands that they are expensive high quality headphones.

If she’s a dummy and just thinks of them as just merely generic headphones and has no idea about them, she could be less likely to handle them with care.

That said, most good quality headphones are durable and can take minor impact.

I think a worse situation is if you own a turntable and you have a $3000 cartridge. A family member accidentally destroys it. Maybe someone threw a basketball.

May 7, 2021 at 6:37 PM Post #3 of 6
I’m not married but in my opinion, I think it’s ok if she understands that they are expensive high quality headphones.

If she’s a dummy and just thinks of them as just merely generic headphones and has no idea about them, she could be less likely to handle them with care.

That said, most good quality headphones are durable and can take minor impact.

I think a worse situation is if you own a turntable and you have a $3000 cartridge. A family member accidentally destroys it. Maybe someone threw a basketball.

+1, just imagine if someone drops your VPI-HW-40 Anniversary Direct Drive turntable with a Koetsu Rosewood Signature.

May 8, 2021 at 5:22 AM Post #5 of 6
Why would your spouse break your headphones just because they are expensive? high quality headphones is made of decent material and not easy to break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back