Southwest Michigan Head-Fi Meet Oct. 1, 05
Sep 16, 2005 at 2:24 AM Post #32 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Potatoe1313
Man, if I had a car, I would so be there. I'm even at school on the correct side of the state for it
frown.gif
. Not that I would have anything to bring with me but my beautiful self and a wad of cash
icon10.gif

ps. Anybody from Grand Valley State University planning to go that I could hitch a ride with? (wow, now that's what we call wishful thinking) I would totaly split the gas money with you (at $4 a gallon probably
rolleyes.gif
)

I might be picking someone up at Calvin College (or near there, I'm not sure yet) so we might be able to work something out. Maybe if you could get to Calvin we could just swing by there. PM me and hopefully something will work out!! (for that "wad of cash"....hmmm j/k)
icon10.gif

Sep 16, 2005 at 2:45 AM Post #33 of 38
Hi all,
So how many do we have coming?
So far I've got the following members on the list:

bhd812
elrod-tom (maybe)
grandenigma1 and lady friend
gordolindsay
babykenny
recstar24
Tyll Hertsens
born2bwire
potatoe1313
reyman
Ray Samuels
Tom N
Maxfell
5 or 6 non members.

If you are planning on coming and i don't have you listed please add your name. If you can't make it let me know as well.
Looking forward to it.....
Todd R

Oh, one other thing. I'm going to have some signs up, but If you get lost, I plan on having the cell phone with me and you can call. PM me if you think you'll need the number.

Sep 28, 2005 at 4:14 PM Post #35 of 38
It looks like I'll be able to make it. I'll be delivering the Meridian G08, and (if I get permission) bringing a little surprise along with.

I won't be able to stay much more than a couple of hours, as my work schedule is a bit insane right now...but I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to get with y'all again.
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 10:57 PM Post #36 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom
It looks like I'll be able to make it. I'll be delivering the Meridian G08, and (if I get permission) bringing a little surprise along with.

I won't be able to stay much more than a couple of hours, as my work schedule is a bit insane right now...but I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to get with y'all again.
biggrin.gif

Ooooh a surprise!
Give us a hint........please.

Oct 1, 2005 at 11:26 PM Post #38 of 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Back