Soundmagic E10 Or E50?
Sep 3, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #16 of 26
I might actually get the E10C or e50, I am just not sure, I might actually want the controls just scared of the bad reviews on the C, and about the e50 I'm just not sure lol. with how I know myself untill I buy one I won't know what to buy.
If you buy from amazon and are not happy with them you can return and exchange them.

Sep 9, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #19 of 26
You are welcome.
Hi, I am using the headphones for a day now, and they sound good,just wanted to ask since it's pretty much the first time I'm actually intrested in feeling the best sound possible of In Ear phones, how do I know when I get a good seal? I'm really not sure if I got right now a good seal, I can take the earphones easliy out of my ears if I pull the cable, and if I don't get a good seal, what should I do about it? (I already tried a few eartips).
Thanks In Advance.

Sep 9, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #20 of 26
Hi, I am using the headphones for a day now, and they sound good,just wanted to ask since it's pretty much the first time I'm actually intrested in feeling the best sound possible of In Ear phones, how do I know when I get a good seal? I'm really not sure if I got right now a good seal, I can take the earphones easliy out of my ears if I pull the cable, and if I don't get a good seal, what should I do about it? (I already tried a few eartips).
Thanks In Advance.
Sure. What you want to do is use a decent-sized tip and then insert them so it sounds like your ears are plugged up (like when you are sick and your ears are clogged up). You will hear your surroundings in a plugged up way--it will be very muffled. That is how you know you have a good seal. The bass will be thumping. Don't injure yourself putting them in. You will have to tug to get them out. Be sure your tips are large enough to press up on the external canal completely, all the way around.

Sep 10, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #21 of 26
Sure. What you want to do is use a decent-sized tip and then insert them so it sounds like your ears are plugged up (like when you are sick and your ears are clogged up). You will hear your surroundings in a plugged up way--it will be very muffled. That is how you know you have a good seal. The bass will be thumping. Don't injure yourself putting them in. You will have to tug to get them out. Be sure your tips are large enough to press up on the external canal completely, all the way around.
Should it be muffled only when I play music? because when I don't the surrounding isn't too muffled, just a bit,

Nov 12, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #22 of 26
I used Soundmagic e10's from last 4 years and sadly they died just a week ago (the cable got frails on right side above the splitter ). It costed me around 45$ at that time and was the best-in-class headphone. I miss them a lot because their sound signature and tonality. You can never go wrong with it and if u want a bit more punch, e80c's are really worthy with much better overall sound signature though requiring some amping power.

Dec 26, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #23 of 26
I might actually get the E10C or e50, I am just not sure, I might actually want the controls just scared of the bad reviews on the C, and about the e50 I'm just not sure lol. with how I know myself untill I buy one I won't know what to buy.
Hey, a pretty old thread I know, but I'm kinda in the same boat right now. Been looking to order the E10 and just curious about possible alternatives. What did you get in the end?

Dec 26, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #24 of 26
As I told you, if have a budget, go for e80c because they are one of the really good IEMs (under 80$) with exceptional sound quality and balanced sound signature, though their true potential can be achieved by pairing then with a good quality Amplifier since they are higher in impedance than normal IEMs

Mar 7, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #25 of 26
Hello, I currently listen to heavy metal, rock and similar music with my galaxy A3 (2016) and a sennheiser cx275s headphones with which I am delighted by its power and sound. Now I am waiting to receive a Fiio M3 player that I just bought that I hope is more powerful than my galaxy to combine it with my sennheiser and other in ear headphones that are up to scratch, the doubt I have is between the sondmagic E10C that so they say and I have been able to deduce it has good serious (I guess not so pronounced) and a somewhat flatter sound than the sennheiser. And the other option is the sennheiser cx 5.00 that I do not know if it has a sound similar to the cx275s or is richer in details.

Mar 7, 2018 at 11:53 PM Post #26 of 26
I never tried cx275s but after reading about them in many reviews, I can deduct that they are more punchier in bass as compared E10C. If you want a balanced and totally neutral sound signature without any boost in frequencies, you can always try E10C, which give you the sound as it was recorded. However, you can always tweak E10's for somewhat more bass through EQ. If you have a budget over 50$, I would suggest you to look for E80C too, since they are quite an improvement over E10's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back