SoundEarphones.com Coupons on Ultimate Ears, Sleek Audio & JAYS
May 27, 2008 at 4:28 AM Post #61 of 70
what happened to the price of q-jays? i had planned 2 buy a pair in early june...

May 27, 2008 at 11:14 AM Post #62 of 70
Hi Michael
I just placed an order on the d-JAYS; however, the price turned out to be $69.99 and not $64.99, is there a coupon code I'm supposed to enter
confused.gif

May 27, 2008 at 12:46 PM Post #63 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatwunguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what happened to the price of q-jays? i had planned 2 buy a pair in early june...

Due to the lower U.S. Dollar exchange rates against foreign currencies, JAYS recently raised its prices across the board on all of their products. We in-turn had to raise our prices. We hope the US currency rebounds and in-turn we will lower our prices.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovemytpoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Michael
I just placed an order on the d-JAYS; however, the price turned out to be $69.99 and not $64.99, is there a coupon code I'm supposed to enter
confused.gif

The $64.99 special price was just for this weekend and ended last night, PM or email me your order number and I will adjust it for you.

May 27, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #64 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael M /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The $64.99 special price was just for this weekend and ended last night, PM or email me your order number and I will adjust it for you.

PM'd you and thanks again. This is truly the best price on the d-jays.

Jun 1, 2008 at 5:57 AM Post #65 of 70
Michael,

Pity about the price of the q-jays. Was about to order them. Still considering.

Is free international shipping for orders above $195 applicable for shipping to Singapore?

Jun 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM Post #66 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheepdoc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Michael,

Pity about the price of the q-jays. Was about to order them. Still considering.

Is free international shipping for orders above $195 applicable for shipping to Singapore?

Yes, the free international shipping includes Singapore.

Aug 31, 2008 at 8:48 AM Post #67 of 70
Can anyone attest that all the products are genuine? In particular, I am looking at the senn. cx500 and he sells less than 50% of retail. And the saying around head-fi is that a price like that is most likely fake.

Did anyone feel they got scammed???

Aug 31, 2008 at 12:50 PM Post #68 of 70
Hi Cypher7 -

Welcome to HeadFi. "Sorry about your wallet."

I've made two purchases from SoundEarphones (Sleek SA6 and HD650) and been very satisfied with the products and the service. Before I did so, I looked through a number of threads and couldn't find one negative post; on the contrary, most were glowing. I've spoken with Michael on the phone and via e-mail and he's been very responsive and accomodating. I think you'll be satisfied in your dealings with him.

I also think the fact that he's a premium sponsor here indicates that he intends to continue building a customer base in this community, and his service so far backs that up. I'd feel pretty good about dealing with him.

If you to hear from more people than just me, do a search for SoundEars.com and check out the comments.

Hope this helps. Good luck with the cx500!

- Coop47

Aug 31, 2008 at 2:47 PM Post #69 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cipher7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can anyone attest that all the products are genuine? In particular, I am looking at the senn. cx500 and he sells less than 50% of retail. And the saying around head-fi is that a price like that is most likely fake.

Did anyone feel they got scammed???

Cipher7, We are an authorized dealer for Sennheiser along with all the other products we sell. Feel free to give Sennheiser a call to verify.

In regards the the CX500's, product prices up and down currently we have a blow-out special on the CX series that will be going back up to retail of $79.99 on Tuesday, also you have to keep in mind Sennheiser has dropped the retail price from $129.99 to $79.99 on CX500.

Every few months we run a different sales on certain products, the other month was the d-JAYS, it only means that you are getting a great deal, everything is still brand new, factory sealed direct from manufacturer.

Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-722-6621 or PM me if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back