Sorry if I'm quiet for a little while....
Jun 22, 2001 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3
Hello all! Thanks for all the nice comments. We've got some very cool stuff planned for additional features (don't ask, I won't tell yet) coming very soon. I have every intention of making this site insanely cool.

We will also add a forum or two to focus on portable audio, as so many of us use our headphones with portable rigs a lot. If you have any suggestions on forum names for those (MD or portable CDP, etc.), let me know.

If I'm not replying to all your posts very quickly in the next few days, please pardon me, as I have to get back to my paying job as one of the co-founders of the companies I work for.

Of course, if there are any problems you run into on the site, make sure to contact me via PM or e-mail (use the e-mail link).

Thanks again!

Jun 22, 2001 at 8:38 PM Post #2 of 3
I would say either make three seperate portable audio forums for CD, MD, and MP3, or make one forum for all of them. Don't make too many forums though, or it will become very difficult to check them all.

Jun 22, 2001 at 9:36 PM Post #3 of 3
Wow jude this website is very cool and very generous of you thanks. IM a poor college student but i need webspace for an online portfolio. Does your company do business with little people or is it mostly for big companies??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back