Sony/B&W/HTC/AKG/Sennheiser/MISC Thread
Jan 23, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #1,186 of 1,526
I have just got ifi nano idsd light edition. I need a good type c otg cable . What model should i look for ? Should i look for non charging data transfer only cable ?

You will need to give more info first. Is one end female and other male? Or both male? One end is MicroUSB-C, what is the other end? Be as detailed as possible in your answer and I'll try to help out.

Jan 23, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #1,187 of 1,526
You will need to give more info first. Is one end female and other male? Or both male? One end is MicroUSB-C, what is the other end? Be as detailed as possible in your answer and I'll try to help out.

Sry. Usb type c male to USB type A female digital only otg cable so that it doesn't drain battery from phone in any way.

Attaching a pic of an example IMG_20180124_003405.png

Jan 24, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #1,191 of 1,526
Jan 24, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #1,193 of 1,526
my biggest worry right now is the design and the lack of headphoen jack.

people want to get rid of the ominbalance look because its old and outdated but yet what happens if it looks too much like a galaxy phone? do people not want uniqueness.

Jan 24, 2018 at 5:28 PM Post #1,194 of 1,526
my biggest worry right now is the design and the lack of headphoen jack.

people want to get rid of the ominbalance look because its old and outdated but yet what happens if it looks too much like a galaxy phone? do people not want uniqueness.

Yeah..........though the XA2's design gives me a lot of hope. I really love it.

I hope they keep the HP jack but if not I'll still seriously consider it. I care a lot more about T-Mo VoLTE-certification. DO IT SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I don't mind them adding SOME curve to it but just as long as it's not too curvy. I dunno. That one is tough. I think they should be more concerned with removing the bezels than anything.

Jan 24, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #1,195 of 1,526
Yeah..........though the XA2's design gives me a lot of hope. I really love it.

I hope they keep the HP jack but if not I'll still seriously consider it. I care a lot more about T-Mo VoLTE-certification. DO IT SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I don't mind them adding SOME curve to it but just as long as it's not too curvy. I dunno. That one is tough. I think they should be more concerned with removing the bezels than anything.
the xa2 design is beautiful but it still resembles sony's omnibalance look.

people really want sony to change their design but they need to be careful what they wish for because then they are going to complain its not unique enough and too samsungy. Well whatever the case is if i don't like the new flagships I can always buy the XZ1/XZP at a discount or heck even the XA2.

Jan 24, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #1,196 of 1,526
the xa2 design is beautiful but it still resembles sony's omnibalance look.

people really want sony to change their design but they need to be careful what they wish for because then they are going to complain its not unique enough and too samsungy. Well whatever the case is if i don't like the new flagships I can always buy the XZ1/XZP at a discount or heck even the XA2.

Resembles yes, but it's not exactly the same is all I'm sayin'.

Yeah. lol At this point IMO the difference b/t the 835 and the 845 is minor at best. I've seen the int'l XZP on Amazon for only $550 and U.S. version $599. Considering what you're getting, those are great prices! And if you're willing to root the XZP (and I believe XZ1) using the mod found on XDA, you can even get VoLTE as well.

Jan 30, 2018 at 10:07 PM Post #1,199 of 1,526
I'm confused aertus..........so does this mean they're going to go with LG for the Xperia OLED screens in addition to this, or in place the proposed JDI screens? The JDI screens are not flexible but the LG ones are.
i have no idea. it could be manufactured by lg but with licensed JDI technology. but if its not JDI tech im not buying the phone.

wow sony could either make it or break it at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back