Sonosax SX-M2D2
Oct 15, 2022 at 11:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

indigogo

100+ Head-Fier
Sonosax SX-M2D2 - Someone tried it? I listened once before - and it was a brain blast! All headphones starting from the HD650 literally start cost three times as much :)
Now I want to try it again, but I can't find it at a good price... A friend works with it professionally - he says that it's a powerful drug for the brain...
Something they did with it such that the connected headphones literally instantly change the gender and becomes incredibly attractive :)

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #3 of 5
I dream about them
I tried it the day before and it sounds really good. But it's expensive and I feel like I'm not ready. And I don't know - to leave it and continue to use my Grace Design m900, which sounds phenomenal but a little different. In any case, more time is needed.

Oct 20, 2022 at 10:17 AM Post #4 of 5
I tried it the day before and it sounds really good. But it's expensive and I feel like I'm not ready. And I don't know - to leave it and continue to use my Grace Design m900, which sounds phenomenal but a little different. In any case, more time is needed.
If I had the opportunity, I would buy it for myself, but so far it's expensive.

Oct 21, 2022 at 1:25 PM Post #5 of 5
If I had the opportunity, I would buy it for myself, but so far it's expensive.
Many here have no idea that this powerful baby has the clearest and most accurate sound on headphones from all those devices that are constantly discussed here and sorted out to infinity :) It's even funny .. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back