some info on threeforks...
Feb 9, 2005 at 11:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.threeforksmontana.com/businesses.html

check out what we can do, atleast there is a few cafe's so I wont be deprived of the espresso...

I am up for some cave exploring, anyone with me?

Pic3ForksStreet2.jpg

oh boy I am so there..I wander if I could get me a cowboy hat and play with a bull?

I also am thinking of renting a convertable to...llol

Todd this is going to be fun, I just hope I dont get my pretty city boy butt kicked by some hardcore cowboys...

j/k
thanks todd for doing this, this is cool!

Feb 10, 2005 at 5:06 AM Post #2 of 7
I wouldn't worry about those cowboys too much, Billy. I've met you and you ain't that pretty (city boy or no)!
I'm jealous that you guys are there. Wish I could have joined you. I really want to see for myself someday if Todd is truly a "vinyl junkie" or if he's just some guy in a suit in Minnesota who has created a web-identity to deprive us of our hard-earned dollars and the slits we deserve.
CPW

Feb 11, 2005 at 8:54 AM Post #3 of 7
HI CPW,

Whats a suit and where is Minnesota????
biggrin.gif
Your reply cracked me up.

Sorry you could not make it. Tonight was the first day of the show and I think everyone had fun. I would guess they will let you all know soon.

Todd

Feb 11, 2005 at 5:16 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by oneeyedhobbit
Whoa, this Minnesota bashing is not cool.

Sorry man. It was kinda up north and started with an "M" like Montana.
CPW
600smile.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #6 of 7
Missed this but I usually schedule my annual ski trip to Big Sky around this time so next year, I'll try and make sure it's synchronized with Todd's 2006 gathering. Maybe he can swing me back to vinyl!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back