Some advice on Bluetooth headphones
Jun 12, 2015 at 5:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

AppleheadMay

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm not very familiar with these and would like to ask for some advice on which bluetooth to buy.

They need to be full size circumaural headphones with bluetooth.
They're not really intended for music but I would still like to have the best quality. They are intended to connect to a Macbook, iPad, or iPhone.
I would ocvcasionally listen to some music with then but more often they would be used for browsing music on Spotify, checking out stuff on YouTube, watching screencasts or the occasional movie.
For now I use a B&W P7 but I would like to have something wireless.

I'd like to refrain from the Bose and Beats offerings as I find the sound and build quality of those well below par. Yes, I did try them.
I prefer something more substantial and with a little more weight than something that feels like a toy.
I have seen the Parrot Zik but don't know if it's any good. So far I think the best I've found is the Sennheiser Momentum Wireless. 
Does anyone have any other suggestions? Any other of the well known headfi brands make full size bluetooth phones?

Oh yes, how does it work when you want to connect to multiple devices?
I don't mean at the same time but can these phones remember multiple devices or do you have to unpair with the last used device and then pair with the device you want to use each time?
I read something about 2 devices for the Sennheiser. Would that mean it remembers two devices or can connect to two devices at once?

Thank you for any help and advice you can give me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back