Slowly adding to my setup. (Sony DVP-NC600 Impressions)
Jul 6, 2009 at 9:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

KONAKONA

Banned
Well I keep adding random things to my setup, at this rate I'll actually have something decent going for me.
biggrin.gif

I just talked my parents out of a old DVD player that they weren't using (Sony DVP-NC600) as it is a 5 disk player (All the bonkers albums I have are 4CDs each!) and I also learned it has a optical and whatever-that-orange-one-is-called out as well. Shame I don't have a DAC to use them with right now.
frown.gif

In any case, I've only been listening to 15 min or so but so far it seems like it has a lot of bass. (It might just be the album I'm listening to but still...) In fact the current setup NC600>Nuforce icon mobile>AD700s feels like it has more bass then PC>Nuforce icon mobile>Q40s when I was testing a few days ago, which is no small feat..... actually it might have just been the EQ messed up.

So anyway, I don't hear any shortcomings in it yet, so that's a great deal at 0$ (USD). I also found an old tape player just sitting around, but I don't have any tapes (and hopefully never will) so I don't feel like hooking it up. I also got a turntable a few days ago but I'm missing a good needle and a phono so... yeah.
frown.gif

Anyway, I'll make another post in case I notice anything in the NC600.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back