Jan 23, 2009 at 12:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

jant71

Headphoneus Supremus
Holua [HOLUA] : Skullcandy

Product description is pretty funny...

Cable Type: Aluminum Foil
biggrin.gif

and

"the only appropriate way to sport wood in public", Har har!

Aluminum foil cable! The way it's listed there as a specification it just makes me laugh.

Anyway, maybe they will be alright. The gold ones look earwax yellow awful(in that pic at least) but the silver trimmed ones look pretty nice IMO.

Jan 23, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #2 of 11
An aluminum cable that may not be oxygen-free, typical Skullcandy drivers and engineering, and an astonishing frequency response of 20-20. all for $99.

Amazing.
tongue.gif

Jan 23, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #3 of 11
It's sad when they have to copy the friggin v-moda vibes (TiTan and FMJ.) I've listened and they are... horrible isn't a strong enough word.

Jan 23, 2009 at 1:20 AM Post #5 of 11
I own the FMJ. Not good at all, and a filter popped off.

Do you think they'd still honor a warranty claim that I submitted in October? I still haven't sent them in, and I want my new ones so I can sell them.

Jan 23, 2009 at 1:47 AM Post #6 of 11
Crossroads Woody IEMs are gonna come out soon..i had an exclusive audition with its pre-release model..thanks to Uncle Wilson.

it sounded very impressive and had a big soundstage.

no idea whens it coming out though

Jan 23, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #8 of 11
One Question: Has anyone actually heard this product before?

(Crickets & Silence)

That's what I thought.

Let's prevent this one from devolving into another 3+ page childish bash of Skullcandy. Their headphones actually do not sound that bad. I've tried them, I have a legitimate opinion.

Jan 23, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #9 of 11
I've tried (and bought
frown.gif
. I didn't know!) most of their IEM line, including the FMJ.

I have a legitimate opinion as well, and I can say without a doubt that they sound horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back