Silicon Valley Micro-Meet 12/3
Nov 26, 2006 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
Date: Sunday, December 3, 2006
Time: 2 PM
Location: Mountain View, on Shoreline Blvd @ my company's offices (5 minutes down from Google)
Address: to be provided via PM

Originally I was going to have a two-person meet with kool bubba ice but then decided a micro meet might be a better way to do things, since I figured there would be other Head-Fiers in the area who might want in on the action.
wink.gif

Due to the nature of the location, I can only permit up to 2 more Head-Fiers to be in attendance. If you're interested and can attend at the specified time (which is not negotiable, sorry), send me a PM and I'll give you the location. Once I have both people committed, I'll have to lock out from further people.

Apologies for not being able to support more people, and for the short notice. I may be able to host a larger meet at this location in the future, but not sure yet.

Attendee List:
Asr
kool bubba ice
utep10

Equipment list so far:

Asr
- Arcam CD73
- Signal Cable Silver Res Analog and Silver Mini
- Cayin HA-1A
- AKG K701 and K501
- HeadAmp AE-1

kool bubba ice
- Sony MDR-SA5000
- Channel Audio VHP-1 plus VAC-1

utep10
- transport + Oritek Modded Zhaolu D2
- Singlepower original chassis MPX3 w/ SLAM adapters
- HD600/Cardas or HD650/Silver Cable

Nov 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Date: Sunday, December 3, 2006
Time: 2 PM
Location: Mountain View, on Shoreline Blvd @ my company's offices (5 minutes down from Google)
Address: to be provided via PM

Originally I was going to have a two-person meet with kool bubba ice but then decided a micro meet might be a better way to do things, since I figured there would be other Head-Fiers in the area who might want in on the action.
wink.gif

Due to the nature of the location, I can only permit up to 2 more Head-Fiers to be in attendance. If you're interested and can attend at the specified time (which is not negotiable, sorry), send me a PM and I'll give you the location. Once I have both people committed, I'll have to lock out from further people.

Apologies for not being able to support more people, and for the short notice. I may be able to host a larger meet at this location in the future, but not sure yet.

Attendee List:
Asr
kool bubba ice

Equipment list so far:

Asr
- Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2
- Signal Cable Silver Res Analog and Silver Mini
- Cayin HA-1A
- AKG K701 and K501
- HeadAmp AE-1

Kool Bubba Ice
- Caudio VHP-1 headphone amp plus VAC-1 power supply.
- SA5000

Nov 29, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #3 of 5
Please put me down as tentative. I'm interested to hear the Cayin HA-1A! I need to check with my "two bosses" at home first. I'm currently traveling, so I won't know for sure until later this week. Since space is tight, feel free to bump me if others do decide to attend. I'm not sure what I am going to bring. If you see anything in my signature that you like to hear, let me know.

Dec 4, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #5 of 5
My apologies, guys. I got sick after coming back from my business trip. Have been resting at home since. Hope you guys had a good get-together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back