Silent Hill before the National Meet
Apr 7, 2006 at 6:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone who's going to be in NYC on the Friday (4-21) before the Nat'l Meet up for going to see Silent Hill on opening day? If you are, reply to this thread or PM me! I'm working on getting a small group together (no more than 15 people) for anyone who wants to see the movie!

- Theater: AMC Empire 25 in Times Square | backup alternative - Loews Fresh Meadows 7 (within 5 miles of the Adria Hotel)
- Time: currently unknown (will confirm on 4-17)
- Ticket price: $10.75 per Adult ($8.75 for the Loews)
- Meeting place before going out to theater: lobby of the Adria Hotel (bring some form of ID that shows me you're from Head-Fi)
- Transportation to/from theater: probably the bus (everyone will need to have their own money for transportation), or taxi if there's not too many

Advance tickets will be purchased online on 4-17 (or 4-18 depending on when the theater's Web site allows for the advance tickets). Prefer everyone to pay for their own, but if you don't have a credit card, then I'll be willing to pay for you if you PayPal me the price of a ticket, or give me a check or cash when we all meet on 4-21.

- Head-Fi'er group list so far:
-- Asr (me)
-- PsychoZX

Apr 10, 2006 at 9:54 AM Post #2 of 4
Thread updated! If a NY-er knows of a better theater (particularly in "midtown Manhattan" where the NYC night scene is most active), please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back