Shure SE215 Repair (Open the housing, resolder and repaint)
Jul 12, 2015 at 12:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

EarArtworks

Head-Fier
How to open the housing.

Do it slowly and gently, you dont want it to be broken, right :D.

Open the housing and resolder the broken wire.

Will update later after I eat some kfc's :D

Jul 21, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #7 of 12
Wow.
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 9:12 PM Post #8 of 12
Hey I have the same headphones and want to paint them. Btw did the Shure logo wear off quickly? My friend has the black se215s and the logo is still there. Anyways, what type of paint did you use? Has the paint wore off at all? What was your method? (Did u scuff the surface first)?

Mar 22, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #10 of 12
 Subtraction Hey I have the same headphones and want to paint them. Btw did the Shure logo wear off quickly? My friend has the black se215s and the logo is still there. Anyways, what type of paint did you use? Has the paint wore off at all? What was your method? (Did u scuff the surface first)?

I think it's a fake Shure se215 LTD .. i bought also last year and the shure logo wear off very quickly, like for 2 days of use, it's already chipped and i decided to erase them like how EarArtworks shure was..

Original shure logo don't wear off quickly.. I have original se315 and the logo is still there..

I also want to repaint my fake shure se215 ltd because of the missing shure logo, but its color is very cool though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back