[sennheiser cx 200 street ii] or [samsung galaxy note 1 in ear headphones] or [skullcandy 50/50] or [sennheiser cx 271] to work on samsung galaxy note 1
Jun 21, 2013 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

omiga

New Head-Fier
[sennheiser cx 200 street ii] or [samsung galaxy note 1 in ear headphones] or [skullcandy 50/50] or [sennheiser cx 271] to work on samsung galaxy note 1
i have samsung galaxy note 1 smartphone, with his perfect earbuds i had ever used , it works very very goood on it, but my mother wash it when it was in my bocket 
confused_face.gif

so i will buy a new one , and when i search i found that [sennheiser cx 200 street ii]  [samsung galaxy note 1 in ear headphones]  [sennheiser cx 271] or [skullcandy 50/50] has the same price for me ,so some people say that sennheiser is the best, so i try the sennheiser cx 271 on my note , but it was too bad and booring unlike the note 1 in ear headphones on my note, so i restore it again to the shop beacause its box can be closed again be as it was, but now i want to try the sennheiser cx 200 street ii , but its case must be cut to open , and if it was like the cx 271 , i can't restore it. 
so now i want an advise from everyone buy the cx 200 street ii and if it good on note 1 or android.  or buy my samsung in ear headphones or buy the skullcandy that people say it is not good as sennheiser ??????????????????????????????
and i can't try because all cases of those ca't open without cutting, so pleas help me
and i listen to house and trance music :wink: .
and sorry for my bad english and bad grammer :D 

Jun 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #2 of 2
Maybe you didn't like the Sennheisers because you like having a lot of bass. You said you liked listening to trance and house. I also own the Galaxy Note 1 but I never got any earphones with it so I can't really tell you if they're good or not. Exactly what is you price range? I'm sure there are better earphones people could recommend you for your price. I'd say stay away from Skullcandy earphones though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back