Seattle Redhook meet Saturday 8/19/2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #17 of 23
Hi I am new in WA area, I really would like to attend but I am living 98008 kinda far from Shoreline. So what gear will you guys bring to the meeting?

You might want to search meet impressions for this year and last, Seattle 2017 and 2016 as there are lots of pics. Bottlehead in April was the most recent. I've had the opportunity at our meets to listen to so many entry level to top tier cans, amps, and dacs that I've read about. But the information sharing is probably the most valuable.

Not sure why there is so little chatter this time on the thread.

Show up, plug in; it's a great time.

Aug 18, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #18 of 23
You might want to search meet impressions for this year and last, Seattle 2017 and 2016 as there are lots of pics. Bottlehead in April was the most recent. I've had the opportunity at our meets to listen to so many entry level to top tier cans, amps, and dacs that I've read about. But the information sharing is probably the most valuable.

Not sure why there is so little chatter this time on the thread.

Show up, plug in; it's a great time.
I will come. Thanks.

Aug 18, 2017 at 11:01 PM Post #19 of 23
Plan to bring my rig tweaked a bit. Just got the Schiit Eitr today in the mail. Laptop, Mytek Brooklyn, Grado RS-1's. Isolation Transformer, and tweaked cables. @atomicbob maybe you could help me load Waves NX. Bought it downloaded it, would not play nice with Jriver.

Aug 18, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #20 of 23
1st post updated with pre/aftermeet info

Aug 18, 2017 at 11:24 PM Post #21 of 23
Plan to bring my rig tweaked a bit. Just got the Schiit Eitr today in the mail. Laptop, Mytek Brooklyn, Grado RS-1's. Isolation Transformer, and tweaked cables. @atomicbob maybe you could help me load Waves NX. Bought it downloaded it, would not play nice with Jriver.
JRiver won't load Waves NX directly. You need a VST wrapper. I use DDMF Metaplugin. JRiver loads Metaplugin and Metaplugin loads Waves NX.

Aug 18, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #22 of 23
I should get there ≈ 11-12ish.

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back