Seattle -- Mini-meet -- Anyone...
Apr 16, 2003 at 7:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xtreme4099

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone up for a meet.... i'd like check out the cans of some the local head-fi people around the puget sound area...

Apr 19, 2003 at 10:59 PM Post #2 of 4
I wouldn't be able to meet until Summer vacation at the earliest, and maybe not for a while... We just had our first meet in March.. so it may yet be too early to have another.. Who knows, though.. if there's enough interest, maybe someone'll be willing to put it together..

Apr 19, 2003 at 11:32 PM Post #3 of 4
I would probably prefer to wait until the fall. I am getting very busy with school now, and this summer I will have a completely unpredictable work schedule. Anytime in Oct would probably be great though.

Apr 22, 2003 at 9:12 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
I would probably prefer to wait until the fall. I am getting very busy with school now, and this summer I will have a completely unpredictable work schedule. Anytime in Oct would probably be great though.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too, but I don't know who else is interested, and who else would want to have a meet.
biggrin.gif

Apparently nobody really checks the meeting forum much, though.. Has anybody gone back to Experience Audio since the Seattle meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back