Seattle area meet March 1st 2:00pm
Feb 16, 2003 at 3:05 AM Post #2 of 7
Man, this was out of the blue...
smily_headphones1.gif

Just one minor issue... I just recieved an email from the owner of Experience Audio, a local and very cool hifi shop, offering to host a meet... not only is he a Stax, Grado, and Sennheiser dealer, but he's got full balanced power, more sources than you can shake a stick at (think Mark Levinson and similar, not to mention the most insane looking turntables I've ever seen in person), even more cables (interconnect and power), and has offered to give some discounts / door prizes if we get enough people... I've asked him if I can post the whole email.

The other advantage is that he's in downtown Seattle - unfortunately, for most of us, Kent is a bit of a drive.

Feb 16, 2003 at 3:17 AM Post #3 of 7
Cool Eric! The Hi Fi shop would be a much better deal. And discounts / door prizes would work for me!
My location is limited for size and as you said is kind of out of the way down here in Kent.

Feb 16, 2003 at 3:31 AM Post #4 of 7
Regarding dates, is everyone OK with March 1st? I don't see any issues with that date brought up in the _Any Interest in a Seattle Meet_ thread, and remarkably, it appears my family has nothing planned for then...

The dealer, by the way, is Experience Audio (www.experienceaudio.com )...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back